Friday, August 18, 2006

Bible study guests tonight!!!!

Tonight we are having a college and career Bible study in our home. I just love having people come over and when you add to that studying the Word, wow!! Does it get any better??!!

I’m planning on having some refreshments. Along with coffee and sodas, I’m serving my BEST Brownies (you know, the ones that are super fattening and delicious!!) and Sausage Cheese Balls. I hardly ever make these Sausage Cheese Balls because they are really fattening, too. I like to make them for special occasions. Mr. U just loves these and was happy to hear that tonight qualified as a “special occasion”!!!


Here is the recipe for the Sausage Cheese Balls. Very simple and very good.

Sausage Cheese Balls
1 pound uncooked sausage (I use hot)
3 cups Bisquick mix
4 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

Crumble raw sausage into large bowl; add cheese, and mix well with hands. Blend Bisquick mix into sausage and cheese mixture. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin