Friday, August 04, 2006

The Power of Scent




Oh, how I LOVE fresh smells! The smell of a freshly mown lawn, homemade bread coming out of the oven, freshly picked flowers in a beautiful vase, just washed babies, clean laundry, etc. You get the picture. That's why this post from Homeliving Helper meant so much to me. Lady Lydia's article entitled "Home Scents" really points out some much needed areas that we all need to keep clean and tidy in order for our home to always smell clean and welcoming. Well, don't just take my advice, read the article for yourself. Then let me know what part of her ideas you are going to actually use in your home.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I really enjoyed her article! I need to do a better job of lighting my candles. I think I will use her idea of lighting one while cleaning the kitchen. The book "Home Comforts" she mentions is such a great book. I think I will pick up some linen spray this weekend. Maybe lavender.
Kelli

Isabella in the 21st Century said...

Yes, this was a great article. The comments were so informative too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin