Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogging finds...


Aaahhh... don't you just LOVE when you find a fabulous new blog? You just want to run out and tell everyone you know about it!! So... I am!!!

I discovered Muffins, Buns and Biscuits recently. I loved her posts so much, that I went back and read them all!! No, I am not joking. She has some very wonderful posts about being ladylike and, well, I'm saying no more. You just need to go pay her a visit and find out for yourself. :)

And while this isn't a blog, I did want to let you know about it. I've read and loved So Much More: The Remarkable Influence of Visionary Daughters on the Kingdom of God by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin. I just found out they are in the process of making a documentary entitled "Return of the Daughters". The link has snippet of the project that they hope to release later this year.

Another soon-to-be-released film that has my attention is "The Monstrous Regiment of Women". You can click on the link and view the trailer. I am sure this will be an eye opening piece.

I hope y'all enjoy visiting some of these new-to-me places today!!!

6 comments:

Mommy Bee said...

I am so flattered! Not only that you found my little blog, but that you like it so much! I have been reading yours for months now (you're bookmarked!) so I'm a little star-struck that the famous Mrs. U decided to pay me a visit!

theups said...

Mommy Bee!!! HAHA!! You have me laughing out loud!! I think the "famous" part would only be true if it was in real life, too!! My family and friends don't even blog!! HAHA!!

Seriously, though, your blog is WONDERFUL!! I'm sure you saw that I commented on most of your posts. I really loved all that you shared and can't wait for more!!

His,
Mrs. U

Cherish the Home said...

Mrs. U,

I visited Muffins, Buns and Biscuits and you're right, she had written some great posts! I linked to one of them...Thanks for the link.

I tried to visit Mrs. E's blog but the link doesn't work. I used to visit Mrs. E's blog but I thought she deleted it because her link hasn't worked for quite some time....at least I haven't been able to get it to work. Are you able to?

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Tracy said...

Thank you for sharing these links with us!

Nadine said...

Thank you for sharing your new treasures. I'll have to check them out.

theups said...

Mrs. B, thank you for letting me know about Mrs. E's blog. The link worked perfectly last night. Hmmm. I hope I didn't offend her by linking to her!!

Mrs. E, if you are reading this, we would LOVE to read your blog. There is SO much to learn there!!

I suppose I will delete that part of my post until her site is working again. :(

His,
Mrs. U

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin