Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What a lovely day!!

This morning, Mr. U and I decided to go to a local park for our morning walk. Elizabeth was MORE than happy to get out in this cool weather and enjoy her stroller. The temperature was 58 degrees when we arrived and the skies the clearest blue.



After we walked, we headed over to the children's play area. Mr. U held Elizabeth and slid her down the slide. Then he climbed to the top of the slides and gently let Elizabeth slide down to me. I grabbed her about 1/3 of the way down the slide (it was a short slide, too) because I was worried she would be scared. Silly me. She was all smiles and held her arms out to daddy to slide again!!! We'll be heading back to the park soon so she can slide more.


As we were leaving the park, I spied the first "official" sign of autumn- the leaves!!! Finally I found some leaves around here that have changed to their glorious fall colors!! Yippee!!! Now... I just need a hot mug of apple cider and I'll be set for today!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious child and wonderful memory that was created...
I love the leaves!!!

Susan P. said...

What a wonderful way to spend a "picture" perfect day!!

KJV Bible Blogging Thoughts said...

Blogger messed up on me, my new blog address is
http://theresamcentire2.blogspot.com

Theresa

Paula said...

What a fun way to spend your morning! I'm so excited that there's a hint of fall in the air. :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C

Mary Ann said...

She is so precious! Happy fall!

Julieann said...

Elizabeth is just as cute as a button!! YAY Fall:)))

JUlieann

Wendi said...

A great way to start the day. Elizabeth looks like she was having so much fun. She is just precious!

Gena said...

Elizabeth is so adorable! What a great way to spend a cool day. My children always loved the park, especially the slide.

Paula said...

What a wonderful day spent with your daughter!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun morning!

Heather said...

Some of our favorite family memories are from time spent at the park. Looks Elizabeth enjoyed it! I love hot apple cider too ~ yum! Blessings to you today!

Beach Girl said...

She is PRECIOUS and the leaves are beautiful. I'm looking forward to 58...we're finally down into the 70's out here.

Vanessa

Lynn said...

So precious! Love this time of year, up here in MI we have a spectacular autumn.

Can't wait until next fall...maybe we'll have our little one home to play in the leaves.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin