Friday, May 30, 2008

A Matter of Good Housekeeping...


I absolutely love visiting with Lady Lydia through her blog Home Living. With every article she writes, I come away feeling more feminine and lady-like, refreshed and ready to serve my family. The article entitled "A Matter of Good Housekeeping" is a post I read recently and was greatly encouraged by.

"There is more to a home than housekeeping. A wife needs to be able to manage her jobs. She has to adjust to the weather, the time of day, the time of the month, the time of the year. She has to be flexible with family needs and unexpected problems. While few people can ever really do it to perfection, at least the housewife knows what is necessary and can aim for that perfection." - Lady Lydia

To read the entire article, please go here.

Thank you, Lady Lydia, for such an uplifiting blog!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her blog is one of my favorites, I'll have to go and read this article soon. I think it would be fun to start going back through her archives.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. (o:

Anonymous said...

Oooo... Love it! I'll have to head on over to Lydia's and see what else she has written.

Thanks for sharing!

Katy said...

Thank you for sharing this link with us!!! I love that quote! :)

Lydia said...

I'm sorry that post seems to be gone. I put it in a booklet sold at lulu.com by the same title, but if I find it again I will republish it so you can read it online. The cost of the booklet is only $1.25 on lulu for a download.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin