Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I LOVE my Ped Egg!!!



For years, I have done all I thought I could do for my poor dry, cracked heels and NOTHING seemed to help.   I figured I was going to have to deal with them for the rest of my life.  What a pain!!

And then, I bought a Ped Egg while grocery shopping at Walmart last week.

Did you hear the Hallelujah Chorus last week from the South?  Yep, that was ME!  I LOOOOVE my Ped Egg!!!  It is the ONLY thing that has ever helped my icky heels.  Elizabeth asked me what I was doing and I told her, laughingly, that I was trying to make my heels as nice and pretty as her 4 year old heels are.  HA!  Well, y'all, guess what?  THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Okay, well, not EXACTLY as nice as a 4 year olds, but a MILLION times better than they were!  I am super excited about my Ped Egg!!

I know I'm not the only one who has had to deal with nasty, dry, cracked, sore heels, am I??  If that's you, definitely give your feet a break and buy a Ped Egg.  You will be SO happy with it!!

And no, I'm not getting any money from Ped Egg. I just want to help out anyone else who has the same problem I was dealing with. 

YAY!! Soft heels are here to stay!!!!

10 comments:

Christine said...

I am going to have to try one of those. I use Dr. Scholl's for Her Ultra Overnight foot cream right before bedtime every night and that really helps too. You can get it at Walmart. Works for me.

Amy said...

Glad to hear this! I have looked at the Ped Egg a few times, but was reluctant. Thanks!

Tammy said...

I need one of these! My heels are icky too! Thanks for the review. :)

Nikki said...

Really? Does it work? I might have to give it a try!

Kim said...

My son calls mine my foot grater :)

50s Housewife said...

I have one too and I love it! I had been eying it (is that spelled right?) for months and finally bought it recently.

Mommy of Grace and Joy said...

Thanks for the advice! I bought one from Walgreens months ago when they were on sale. My heels are horribly cracked, wearing sandals, and walking barefoot does not help the situation. I used to enjoy a quarterly pedicure; however, my feet have been put at the bottom of the priority list these days!!! I am going to actually take it out of the packaging now and use it!

Joshua said...

There is a recall on Ped Eggs because of Salmonella. Hahaha!

Sandra said...

I have a cheap version that works pretty well, but I've heard good things about the ped-egg. I must get one.

Keri said...

I have the same problem when it comes to dry feet. Mine get horrible. A while back, I bought a ped egg. It worked wonders! I love it! Bad thing is, we moved and I lost it!!!!! I haven't bought another one, but I've either got to find mine or buy a new one. I miss the ped egg and I miss having beautiful feet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin