Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Staying home...


Dear fellow keeper of the home,


How many days a week are you gone from home? Where do you go?

Can you stay home 5 days a week (assuming you are at church one day and running errands and getting groceries a second day) or does it drive you crazy? Do you feel like you have to go somewhere and just get out??

I am saddened these days by so many stay at home wives/mothers that say how they hate to be at home and say they get bored. (Bored? Who has TIME to be bored????) I enjoy being here in our home taking care of my family. This is exactly what I've dreamed of doing my entire life.  Surely I'm not alone in this. :)

His,
Mrs. U

2 comments:

Wendi said...

No, you are not alone. I will admit that I do go through stages where I feel the need to get out. That is usually when I have let some discontentment set in. Thankfully I am able to get it under control in a couple of days and then all is right with my world again. :) I don't get the bored comments either. I find that I have some many things I need to do and want to do that I don't have enough hours in the day. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be home... one of the greatest places on earth!

Mrs. U said...

I agree!!! Home IS a great place to be!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin