Sunday, January 01, 2017

Welcome to 2017!!!!!!









Happy New Year!!!!

Hard to believe that 2017 is already here!!!  2016 FLEW by!!!  My mother always told me that time flies when you get older- she's not kidding!!!!

So, what plans do y'all have for this new year???  Any goals that you've set?  I always renew my plan to read through the Bible in a year.  This year I'm following this plan.

I'm also committing to reading more books for myself this year.  Yes, we read tons of great books in our homeschool and I do enjoy them all, but I want to read to challenge myself, as well.  Jami Balmet from Young Wife's Guide is hosting a Christian Reading  Challenge for Christian Women and I plan to read along.  :)

And, of course, at the beginning of each year I ALWAYS renew my commitment to eating healthier and exercise.  HA.  Doesn't everyone??  I TRY to stick to low carb (keto, THM S) meals, but I still cook and bake regular for everyone else.  Mr. U keeps his type 2 pretty much under control watching his portions and exercising.  I want to lose weight, yes, but OH HOW I LOOOOOOOOVE TO BAKE!!!!  A lot of times the girls and I will bake and give it away.  :)

So tell me about yourself! I'd love to hear plans and dreams for 2017!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin